Byrne Jones HR consultancy brings a valuable independent external perspective to address client’s specific HR needs by using our technical and commercial expertise to develop practical, cost-effective and professional HR solutions that help organisations to develop.
We provide professionally qualified expert HR support and advice on all HR issues as and when you require it. We work with clients on either a retained or a project basis providing outsourced HR support, HR consultancy, project management and HR documentation. You can discover more about these areas by opening each section below or visit the appropriate page on this website.
We recognise each organisation is unique and focus on understanding your business to provide clear HR advice, support and guidance specifically tailored to your needs. Regular face-to-face meetings help ensure we work in partnership with you and provide practical solutions that truly support your business. Our HR expertise helps you comply with employment legislation, solve employment problems and removes the worry of HR issues.
Outsourced HR Support
Byrne Jones HR provides clients with HR consultancy services to address specific HR needs and outsourced HR project support. Used by clients of all sizes when they require HR help and an external independent perspective, lack in-house expertise or need additional resources to undertake a particular HR project; we draw on our considerable HR and business experience to provide an effective solution.
Typical consultancy assignments include:
- Project management
- Disciplinary and grievances, including investigations or hearing and appeals panels
- TUPEs, both in and out
- Managing recruitment and retention
- Restructuring, redundancy and change management
- Advising on complex people issues which are restricting organisational growth
- Analysing and improving staff turnover, absence and sickness
- Design and implementation of performance management systems to support business objectives
- Implementing strategies to improve employment relationships
- Ensuring HR policies and procedures support business strategy
- Developing HR strategy to support business objectives
- Equal opportunities and diversity
- Workplace mediation
- Employee surveys
- Training and development in a variety of HR disciplines. We can deliver HR training tailored to suit your business needs
Byrne Jones HR can supply you with the right documentation to ensure your business operates within legal boundaries and best practice. Some of the areas include:
- Employment Contracts
- Staff Handbooks
HR policies and procedures including:
- Confidentiality & Business Protection
- Data Protection
- Disciplinary & Grievance
- Email, Internet and Telephone
- Equal Opportunities
- Maternity and Paternity
- Recruitment and Selection
- Sickness and Absence
HR Project Management
Byrne Jones HR provides project management in a variety of areas including:
Business Restructuring including Redundancies
Working with you to establish your staff requirements for the future to ensure your business structure gets the best from your staff.
Recruitment and Selection
A complete recruitment and selection service including design of recruitment campaigns, selection procedures, support with interviews and assessment centres.
Creation of bespoke performance management schemes to meet business aims and objectives. Delivering training in performance management schemes to managers and creating a communication strategy to staff.
Helen is a skilled and resourceful manager with the ability to operate at operational and strategic levels to effectively support the HR requirements of the organisation. Helen has expert knowledge of process and the associated legislative environment, and is able to train, coach and direct as appropriate in different situations.Anthony Gribben-Lisle
Helen is a wonderful person. She is also a rare sight in businesses these days – by being both professional, and extremely personable. Supremely proficient in her HR, and a joy to work with.Simon Tonks